Sunday, July 11, 2010

July 11, 2010 - Sunday Short Post

I am not sure what I want to post about today. I am tired and think I want to go to bed early. My husband's band Salient goes on at 8:30 at Exit/In downtown Nashville.

Munchkin's slumber party was fun. We had a short obstacle course that included hopping across the living room to some hula hoops, hula hooping, running to the kitchen to jump up and down 5 times, running to the stairs and running up to the landing 3 times and then running back across the living room to draw a portrait of the birthday girl. 
While I made spaghetti and garlic bread the kids played the Wii WipeOut game. We had cake, opened presents and then watched Shrek 1 and 2. Then the kiddos zonked out. I made crepes for breakfast and we played the Wii until the parents came to get everyone. The kids got to pick out costumes at the beginning of the evening and made up names for themselves. We had Dr. Dog the vet, Princess Hula Mama, The Banana, The Flash, Superhero Batman, Darth Vader and Pinkie all competing for silly bands. Fun stuff.

Now off to get my kiddos bathed and ready to start VBS tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Sounds like a fun party!! Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl!