Thursday, April 23, 2009

St. Jude Trike-A-Thon

Little Mans preschool had a Trike-A-Thon today to support St. Jude Children's hospital. They were supposed to collect donations for however many laps they were going to ride. We are just donating a little bit of money.
Due to Little Mans developmental delays he has a little bit of trouble with muscle tone. He has a difficult time pedaling the tricycle, especially uphill. He did great going down hill but got a little frustrated and carried his bike for a little bit. While I was there he rode about 2 laps....partially on the course and the rest going in random circles. It was cute and he did great.

The best part was when I got to school I was watching him on the playground. I turned my head for just a moment and that is when he spotted me. I heard him yelling at me "MOMMY !!!MOMMMY!!!!MOM!!!MOMMMY!!!!" I went up to the fence and thought to myself "I hope I never see him like this in the distant future!" He was so excited that I was there to see him ride. He is so sweet. I just love my boy!

4 comments:

The Food Librarian said...

What a cutie! What a great job he did and for a wonderful cause.

pinkstripes said...

How cute! And for a good cause!

Shari@Whisk: a food blog said...

Cherish those moments. they will fly by! What a sweetie he is!

Montee said...

He's so cute.