Thursday, April 23, 2009

Field Trip to Honeysuckle Hill

A cool think about learning about plants is getting to actually plant them. Munchkins class went on a field trip to Honeysuckle Hill on Wednesday. I was excited to get to go with her and she was excited that I go to come.
After going to the learning barn to learn more about plants the kids got to see all of the farm animal, milk a plywood cow, go on a hayride, eat lunch and play on the awesome playground. They did all of that in an amazingly short amount of time.



They were not all anxious to get back on the bus to go back to school so we took a few photos before we went. You can see Munchkin all the way on the left.

Last year and the beginning of this year I was in a Moms in Touch Prayer group with some of the moms in the photo above. I loved meeting with these ladies every week to pray for our school, our instructors and our kiddos. I really miss it. We all rode out to the farm together.

I love going on field trips and I hope both of my kids will want me on them for a long time to come!

1 comment:

pinkstripes said...

Sounds like a fun field trip.