Monday, April 27, 2009

12th and Porter

Salient played at 12th and Porter last Sunday night for a GMA showcase. I took some pictures of the band but my little point and shoot has a hard time with dark rooms. Even though I don't want to admit it, I am sure it is probably user error.

The band did awesome and put on a fantastic show. Poor Bobby whacked himself in the side of the head with a guitar at the beginning of the show. He had a good laugh at himself.



Since I didn't get any good pics of the band I will leave you with these of my sweet kids. Thanks 12th and Porter for having fun painted walls outside of your building! :)

7 comments:

John, Angela, and Briley Barker said...

Great kid pics! You did a great job:)

Montee said...

Your daughter is starting to look like a little lady. Great pictures.

Debbie said...

I love the contrast of the black and white picture with the color one. Our babies are growing up.

Leslie said...

Cute pics! Seeing your little ones makes me smile!

pinkstripes said...

Your kids are gorgeous!

Cathy said...

What great pictures of your little sweeties!!

n.o.e said...

Adorable pix. thanks for sharing!
Nancy