Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Please!!!!

If I say it with cream and sugar and a cherry on top will someone please come buy our house? I know we are not offering a huge incentive to an agent. We can't afford it. We made some stupid financial mistakes that we are paying for now. Please buy our house so we can get back on track. Please don't tell me my house is overpriced and has too much work to do to it (especially if the first words as a realtor to me are "Why are you here? It says you have a combo..where is it?"). It was built in 1918 there will always be work that has to be done to it. It is on the National Registry of Historic places for cryin out loud! Houses just like ours are selling for 3 times the price in Williamson County and Sylvan Park. Our neighborhood has the lowest crime rate in Davidson County!

On a brighter note..we had 3 showings in the last 3 days. I guess that is good. Please, with cream and sugar and a cherry on top, buy our house!

5 comments:

Tracy Bro said...

Your house is BEAUTIFUL. I can't believe it's still on the market.

Karen said...

Thanks Tracy! :) I can't either.

Montee said...

I wouldn't mind moving back to TN. I would buy it if we were. I love ,love old houses. Maybe you need a new realtor. Good luck!

Susan said...

You're house is gorgeous!! I'm praying that those three showing the last three days come to fruition!! Do you know if we are doing Bunco this month?

Karen said...

Montee- we are actually doing for sale by owner, but have a good friend helping us out with what he can.

Thanks Susan! I don't know about Bunco. Let me know when you find out!