Monday, August 04, 2008

Capture Music City

The end of the process for the Capture Music City book is coming in just under two weeks. The photos for the book have to be voted on before then. I know some of you have signed up and voted on photos but it would mean a lot to me if you would go on and vote for my pictures. If you love them you need to click the love button before you vote for the picture. Or, if you want to leave a comment you can do that before voting on the picture.
It does require you to provide an active email address to sign in and vote. They do not sell your email address and will not spam you.
I am really hoping some of my pictures will get in the book and every vote counts. So, please come on over to www.capturemusiccity.com and vote for my pictures. Make sure to check out Mandy Lemays, Amy Lafayettes and Miriam Brants as well!!
On the home page you can search for Karen Reinsch to find my page of pictures!
Thanks!
Karen






1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love all your pictures Karen. Too bad we can't vote more than once for the same picture. I would ya know!