Thursday, June 05, 2008

Um...I think you forgot your pants...

I know many people think Walmart is from the devil.. and it probably is but that is not what this post is about.
So, we all know that Walmart is a great place for people watching. It really does not matter what your socio-economic status is. You can get everything you need in one place. Bike helmet, check. Streamers, check. Ice Cream, check. Haircut and a pedicure...well not today...but check.

This evening I took Munchkin to pick out a small birthday present for Little Man as his birthday is tomorrow. We walked in the door and my jaw about hit the floor. There was a woman in front of us that you could help but notice. Everyone around me was looking at each other like..did you just see her? Seriously?
The woman walked in with what I was thinking was her husband and son but on second thought he may have been her p-i-m-p. I am not kidding you, this woman was not wearing underwear. It wouldn't have been so noticeable except her short red skirt was riding way past where the sun don't shine...not to mention she was leaning on the cart. If the guy was her husband and the kid was her son don't you think they should have said something like "um, honey, have time to put on some pants?"
How on earth do you leave your house thinking it OK to go to Walmart with your kid and no underwear?

I steered Munchkin into the card aisle as quickly as I could to keep from scarring her for life and called Bobby. That is just something you can't keep to yourself! So, since I still have seared eyeballs I thought I would share with you too! Ha!

6 comments:

Montee said...

Sometimes I wonder if some people don't have a mirror in their house or if they do, don't know how to use it.

Karen said...

:)

Heinzfeet said...

Oh, that is too funny!

Kacey said...

wow. I'm glad I missed that one. I don't think I could have held it together!

saundra said...

That is so funny! Some comedian said that Walmart is the only place that you could go in naked wiht a pair of flip flops & nobody would notice!

Anonymous said...

Wow. What are people thinking? Well, clearly they aren't. Gees..
Ang