Sunday, June 08, 2008

It's that time again

So, I have been playing around with Google analytics a bit. I can see that on June 7th I had 35 hits. I would love it if any faithful readers, lurkers and those popping by for the first time would leave a comment on this post...or any of the other ones for that matter. If you are new, and feel comfortable, tell me a bit about yourself and how you found my blog!

I know I am guilty of reading through my Google reader and not leaving comments. I will try to be better! I promise! :)

5 comments:

FlutePrayer said...

I'm also a reader lurker. I'm watching you! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I'm here! I love reading about what's going on with you, but would much rather see you!! Miss you bunches.

Laura

Brea said...

Hey girl!

I'm still here reading..I can't believe how big the kids are!
Miss you! Brea

Saundra said...

Hey, I just like to check in & see what you have been up to & what cool pictures you have posted :)

Anonymous said...

I"m here...at least checking in occasionally. :)ane