Saturday, January 26, 2008

Dat's tasty!

Tonight we had chicken and mashed potatoes for dinner. Little Man took a little bite and said "Dat's tasty!" Bobby and I both cracked up because neither of us say that...at least I don't think we do. He had the biggest smile on his face when he said it too! Silly boy!

On another tasty note, if you like Churros I have a new place for you to try. For those of you that have never had a churro go try one right now! My favorite ones are at Disneyland around Christmas. Those have strawberry sugar on them.
If you are familiar with the Rivergate area, go on Myatt Dr to Churro King #2. They have Venezuelan food and an entire selection of yummy churros. I suggest the mini churros because they have cinnamon sugar but the big churros with plain sugar are tasty too.

No comments: