Saturday, December 01, 2007

He's a mean one...Mr. Grinch

We went to a birthday party today at Opry Mills. We met at the food court at noon. It is 3 weeks until Christmas. Opry Mills today was almost as bad as Disneyland during peak season. You could hardly walk through the hallways because there were so many people. Normally crowds don't bother me but today they stressed me out!
I think the combination of crazy mean drivers in the parking lot and weaving through a million people while holding onto 2 little hands and carrying 2 extra coats took its toll. I needed to go there to get one thing but I am not sure I want to brave it again. I didn't make it today.
At least the party was really fun. It was at Club Libby Lou. The girls got to dress up like rock stars and get their hair and makeup done. It was a hit. Little Man wasn't thrilled but he did exceptionally well for not having much to do.
For those of you that know what the Pampered Palace is like, it was just like that. Munch fun was had by all...before swimming up stream to get back to the car.

1 comment:

silly me said...

y'all have the coolest stuff! we should move out your way!