Thursday, September 13, 2007

MOPS

Yeah for MOPS. It was so fun to see old friends yesterday and meet some new women that are sure to become friends. I took my sister in law Rox with me yesterday. She and Joe (Bobby's brother) have been married almost 3 years. They do not have kids yet but she was a good sport and came with me anyway. It was a little disconcerting for her to be in a room with all mothers and A LOT of pregnant women. I told her that it was in the water.....
Being from California she reveled in the deep southern accents! Since ya'll know I don't have an accent!
This is going to be a really fun year! :)

I just added a separate blog for Longhollow Mops mommas. If you know of anymore moms that blog add their link!

3 comments:

Bobby said...

Ah hope y'all had fun!

BusyBeeMom said...

Well..I checked out your LH MOPS Mommas listing and clicked on a few of the ladies for fun. Carrie Hayes had a missingmoney.com site on her current post, I got on it, put in my information, and what do you know.....I had $50 waiting for me in the state of TN unclaimed property division!!

Ha! Thanks Karen!
Laura

carrie said...

Karen! YAY for MOPS! I am so excited to get to know you better! Thanks for the MOPS blog! We'll be out of town the next meeting but I'll see you at the next! I'm glad Laura found some money! :) Carrie