Saturday, March 10, 2007

Things I LOVE about Spring


Daylight Savings Time
T-shirts
Sunglasses
Driving with the windows down
Swinging at the park
Running around the tennis courts (not playing just running around on it)
Staying outside until after dark with no mosquitoes
Daffodils
Tulips
Seeing how big the neighborhood kids have gotten since the fall (we all hibernate during the winter)
Not having to rush into stores because of the cold
Our porch swing
Sidewalk Chalk
Riding bikes up and down the sidewalk
Tree house Picnics
Reading books outside
The nice warm breeze
No humidity


The one thing I do not like about spring:
The brown recluses that come out of hiding in our house

2 comments:

Sherri Lavender said...

Spring is there? I'm SO jealous!

The Jacksons said...

I'm with ya! I tired of hibernating!
Let's have more treehouse picnics!--
Angela