Tuesday, August 02, 2005

5 Reasons I love my husband :0)


There are so many things I love about my husband that I could go on and on all day. I will spare you and give my top five reasons.

5. He is passionate about the things he does. He loves music and has been blessed with amazing talent. He wants people that he works with to be as committed as he is to putting out a great product. When he sets his mind to something he will accomplish it!

4. He is compassionate. There are so many people in the world and he wants to help them. Closer to home are the people in our country that are starving, the kids down the street that can't get new clothes, or the kid locked in the closet while the parents go get drugs. Even closer are the people who have lost children.

3. He is an amazing father! I could not have asked for a better man to raise children with. He loves our babies so much it hurts. He is patient with them, reads to them, takes them to the park, and even let's me sleep in on occasion while he gets them fed and dressed. He is concerned about their spiritual lives and their futures.

2. There is no doubt in my mind that he loves me! He tells me many times a day, he respects me, he is an encourager in all of the crazy things I get into, he wants what is best for us together. He communicates with me. When we argue (yes that does occasionally happen :0) ) he makes an effort to talk to me to figure out what is actually going on.

1. He is a solid Christian man. He loves God and wants to worship Him. He is not afraid to question but knows why he believes what he believes.

Bobby is just amazing! That is all for tonight! :0)

No comments: